Monday, February 25, 2008

We Can Work It Out


We met with Josh and Joe Sunday to work out some details concerning travel dates and airplane tickets. They are the experts for this trip, with a bunch of camping and backpacking experience with the Scouts. Our tentative plan is to depart Baltimore for Phoenix on Thursday June 5th.

Josh and Joe have lots of great ideas for meal planning, so it looks like we won't have to go with my menu of Cup-of-Noodles and Cheese Nips. Speaking of diet, as part of my training regimen I have given up donuts and sodas and even thought about going meatless for awhile since we're already doing it on Fridays for Lent. To get pumped up I found this list of famous vegetarians. I decided I didn't really fit in with this crowd, so I dropped the idea. It had nothing to do with the Chick-fil-A coupons we got in the mail the other day.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Can I have the Chick-fil_A coupons? I'm just trying to help!!