Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Walk Like An Egyptian


I do most of my walking at Arundel Mills Mall where the movie theater has an Egyptian theme...I can't figure out why, but they have hieroglyphics, statues of animal-headed people, stick figure paintings, and the like. I have never seen a movie there, but I have seen Egyptian movies when I was overseas and they aren't very interesting.

Anyway, I try to walk every day. The target is about a mile and a half per day right now...would like to build up to 3 miles a day, maybe 20 miles a week. I had two outside walks this week, once on Monday when the weather was great, and again yesterday when I ended up stranded at the library in the rain....soooo....back to the mall today.

I decided to make Wednesday the "mileage day" to check my weekly total.
This week -- 7 miles. Not so good.

No comments: